@ What's You Need ?

MY BEST FRIEND BIRTHDAY.......


“I cannot promise to solve all your problem  
 but
 I can only promise that
I will never let you face them alone”

“Life can give us a number of Beautiful Friends!”
          But..
“Only True Friends can give us a Beautiful Life…!!”



One of my true friend is ‘u’

Alone i can say but togthr be can chat,
Alone i can smile but togthr we can laugh,
Alone i can live but togthr we can celebrate.
this is the magic of are frdship.


If you angry with your lovaable friend,
    Just put aside your egos
Just hug each other and say:
I need you idiot at least to fight with me…



LIFE changes from
Clasroom to office
Books to files
Jeans to formal
Pocketmoney to salary
Grilfriend to wife
but frind can`t change
Lekin saale dost kbhi nahi badalte
Kamine k kamine rhte hai



Share