@ What's You Need ?

Happy Birthday Teacher wish image


Like a burning candle
Teachers light the mind
Enriching the lives & futures
By sharing of their time.
Happy Birthday My Dear Teacher






I look up to you, you inspire me
Your simple ways and kind heart
Wish you a Happy Birthday dear teacher
May this year have a wonderful start.





You gave me wings and taught me to fly
You also kept me rooted, when I touched the sky
Thankyou Teacher. Happy Birthday






I found guidance, friendship, discipline
and love.Everything, in one person
And that person is you
Happy Birthday Teacher.







You have taught me more than books
You gave me a way to live
Wish you a Happy Birthday dear teacher
You have taught me to believe.





Happy Birthday dear teacher
You have been more than a guide
You have stood by us and taught us to live
Thanks for being by our side
Happy Birthday.




Share