@ What's You Need ?

Happy birthday sister

My Sister the Blessed One

Green grass on the field,
Uncontrollable joy is what it yields.
I make haste to reach you on time,
And bring the gift, the beauty of which is sublime.
For it is meant for a truly good soul,
Who lives to share love as a goal.


 Sisterly Birthday Wishes
You share and care for me,
Your love is all that I see.
Through rain and sunshine,
Your love makes me feel fine.
Your birthday is special to me,
For it gave me a sister with whom I can be.

My Sister, My First Friend

A special relationship that only sisters enjoy,
Is a bond that is hard to destroy.
We shared our innermost thoughts,
For none to hear but we had lots.
For a person like you so great,
Needs several more birthdays to celebrate…
Happy Birthday My Lovely Sister! 
You know what the meaning of sister is,
Special
Intelligent
Super
Tactful
Enchanting
Reliable
Happy birthday!



A guide, a friend, a mentor and sometimes a mom,
All the roles that you play,
You are the best, I can say,
Happy birthday,
Have a lovely day!


Share