@ What's You Need ?

Happy birthday Brother

On your special day today I wish and pray
May you get all the happiness
And sweet things to hear and say
Forget the gifts, forget the wrapping paper
Count your blessings, I would say
Think of the best things you want in life
Because today is your Happy Birthday.




Sometimes I do get angry on you,
But, it's all in good spirit,
Sometimes I also feel bad for you,
But, you know the reason or clue,
I just want to tell you,
I love you bro,
Happy birthday!



Today is a perfect day to tell you that I love you too much, care for you too much,
miss you too much and pray for you too much. In short, you mean a lot to me dear brother.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Dear Brother, you have always been there, a protector and supporter,
a friend and a helper. I love you. Happy Birthday! May you have many,
many more good years, fine times and great memories to share!
A brother like you
A brother like you is hard to find,
You have been both naughty and kind,
But, you always supported me throughout,
You would run to me at every shout,
Life has been easy with your company,
I feel really blessed,
Because of you I feel no stress,
Happy birthday brother,
Stay blessed!

Surprise Birthday

Brother, you are funny and kind,
Sometimes I feel you are out of your mind.
But you are my only brother,
And the favorite of me and our mother.
Bro, it’s your birthday today,
And you are going to be surprised in every way.

I still remember
Still remember those arguments,
The way you used to pretend,
Still remember those stupid reasons,
The tiffs of every season,
But that is all a part of life,
Without you I cannot suffice,
Coz I love you a lot,
Happy birthday bro,
Stay blessed and keep smiling!





Share