@ What's You Need ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFE, WISH HD WALL PAPER, BIRTHDAY CAKE

Happy birthday wishes for your wife can be messages,
 quotes or romantic poems that scream out your love
 for her.You can write them on a card, send SMSets,
 update your Facebook, send out tweets or even put up
 sticky notes all over your bedroom walls. Get in the
 party mood and wish your wife happy birthday


Most people read quotes to find
  the true meaning of lifelong romance
  and a happily married life.
  I just look into your eyes.
  Happy birthday dear.
Without you my house would have been a bachelor pad,
   and the state of my life would have been real bad.
   Happy birthday.

From a being my crush to a becoming my date,
 from being my date to becoming my lover,
 from being my lover to becoming my wife –
 every stage of this relationship has made my life worth living.
 Happy birthday.
 Diamonds would be too cheap and gold too common
  when compared to a jewel like you.
  Happy birthday sweetie.
 The birds are chirping

  The rainbow is sneaking up on the valley

  The sun is just perfectly bright

  The dew is still resting

  The mist is still in the air

  There is a reason why today feels so right

  That is because it's your birthday.
 As long as I have you by my side there isn’t anything 
in the world that can stop me now.
 To a supportive wife and a beautiful life partner like you,
 I take a bow. Happy birthday.

On your birthday I want to make
  a promise that I will not tire,
  until I fulfill all your wishes and desires.
  Happy birthday wife.



Share