@ What's You Need ?

Happy Birthday Love HD Photos, Quotes Wish Wallpaper

 # o1 You are the one for me
      For your pretty smile,
      I can walk that extra mile,
      Baby you light up my day,
      That I have nothing left to say,
      I love you too much,
      My love for you is such,
      Wish you a very happy birthday!

 # 02 My Heart Longs for You
      Baby you complete me or I do,
      It’s just the cozy two,
      I think I have fallen for you too hard,
      It’s a great and wonderful start,
      Happy birthday to you my dear,
      With me around,you have all the reasons to cheer!

 # 03 I want to wish Happy Birthday To someone whose arms
      not only hold me When I am sad but also hug me tight
      In my weakest moments and make me Feel good. I wish
      we would be together Forever and ever.


# 04 It is very hard to forget your birthday.
      Because you gave me happy memories
      and so much love that
      I would never forget.
      Wish you a happiest birthday ever.

 

# 05 For every candle you blow on your birthday you will
      get bundles of happy memories and tons of happiness.
      Wish you a beautiful and happy Birthday.

 

# 06 My feelings for you are limitless and
      my love for you is matchless. You are reason
      of my happiness so my life without you is useless.
      Wish you a Sweetest and cutest Birthday.

 

# 07 You are my only dream
      And on your Birthday
      I wish my dream come true.
 
 

 # 08 You are my love, you are my heart,
      you are the one, i will never apart.
      Have a lovely Birthday.

 

 

 # 09 You have a magical personality,
      whoever sees you, suddenly fall in
      love with you. I wish people will
      adore you and love you forever.
      Happy Birthday. 

 

 


 


Share