@ What's You Need ?

Love Cake Birthday pic, sms wallpaper

For the world, it's just another day.
But for me, today is the best day of the year !!
Happy BirthDay My Love...!!



Sweet ,
Thats what my world has become with you !
on this special day !
sending you all love to wish you happiness today and always....!!




khushi Se bite har din,
har shuhani raat ho,
jis taraf aapke kadam pade,
waho phoolo ki barshat ho,
wishing you......
Happy Birthday !!




Do not regret
growing older.
It's a privilege
denied to many
Happy Birthday....



Happy Birthday
I Believed That God created U for me to love
He picked U out From All The Rest
Because He Knew Iwold love U The Best
Happy Brith day my love...




for the world, it's just another day;
But for me it's day of the year.
Happy birthday,sweetheart....!!







Share